Cookies are small text files stored in the browser when websites or applications are used. You can control how cookies are used by websites by configuring the privacy settings in the browser (consult the browser guide to learn more about cookie control). Note that if you completely disable cookies, websites and applications of Prexor S.n.c. may not work properly.
• Authenticate and identify users on our websites and in our applications so that we can provide the services requested
• Remember user preferences, or where a previous session was interrupted while using a website or application Prexor S.n.c.
• Measuring the use of websites Prexor S.n.c. by the user to enable us to improve them, personalize websites and online services based on the user's interests and conduct market research
• Understanding the probable interests of users to more accurately deliver messages Prexor S.n.c. and content on websites and in non-Prexor S.n.c. applications
• Perform analysis and customization services of Prexor Snc sites, Prexor Snc advertising services Our customers use these services to measure the use of their websites by users or to create websites and online messages targeted to user
To learn more about cookies from the Interactive Advertising Bureau (Association of interactive advertising).
Technologies similar to cookies
From a technical point of view, cookies are called "HTTP cookies". There are other technologies that can be used for similar purposes, such as HTML5 local storage. To authenticate users, keep track of information provided by users and to remember user preferences (see the points mentioned above) we can use HTML5.
Web beacons and built-in scripts
Web beacons and embedded scripts are other technologies that we use on our websites and in our applications, as well as in some of our emails and messages.
Web beacons (or "tags") consist of simple programming code included in Web pages, e-mails and messages that communicate to Prexor S.n.c. (or companies that help us carry out our business) when such web pages, e-mails or messages have been viewed or selected.
How to control cookies and similar technologies
Prexor S.n.c.- provides browser controls to facilitate the management of cookies. Cookies can also be accepted, but you can cancel their use for behavioral targeting of the ads. For example, the controls for preferences and for the cancellation of Prexor S.n.c. are available on the site http://choice.live.com/advertisementchoice/.
Browser controls to block cookies.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but allow you to change your browser settings to block cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer 11, cookies can be blocked with the following procedure:
1. Click "Tools", then select "Internet Options"
2. Select the "Privacy" tab at the top of the window
3. Move the cursor up or down to select the types of cookies to block
Instructions for blocking cookies in other browsers are available in every browser privacy statement.
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to access or use other interactive features of the Prexor S.n.c. sites and services. based on cookies.
Browser controls to delete cookies.
If you accept cookies, you can delete them later. For example, in Internet Explorer 11 cookies can be deleted with the following procedure:
1. Click "Tools", then select "Internet Options"
2. In the "General" tab, under "Browsing history," click on the "Delete" button
3. In the popup window that opens, check the box next to Cookies
4. Click on the "Delete" button
Instructions to delete cookies in other browsers are available in every browser privacy statement.
If you delete cookies, the settings and preferences controlled by them, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
Browser controls for monitoring protection.
The Internet Explorer Privacy Statement or Internet Explorer Help.
Third party analysis checks.
As described in detail below, many Prexor S.n.c. websites and online services and other companies, use third-party analytics services with cookies and Web beacons to compile aggregate statistics on the effectiveness of promotional campaigns or other operations of the website. It is possible to refuse the collection or use of data by the providers of analysis by clicking on the following links:
• Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout( requires the installation of a browser add-on)
IP addresses and cookies
We can collect data on your computer, including, when available, your IP address, the installed operating system and the type of browser, for our administration systems. This data is used to compile statistics on actions performed by our users while browsing and does not require identification. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your generic use of the internet by using a cookie, which is stored on your computer's hard disk. Cookies contain certain information that is transferred to your computer's hard disk and help us improve our site and offer you a better and personalized service. In summary, they allow us to: • Make a general estimate on the quantity of our visitors and how they use our site.
• Recognize yourself when you return to our site.
• Keep data on your preferences in order to personalize our site according to your interests.
• Accelerate your searches.
Furthermore, we will allow certain third parties to collect cookies while using our website. In summary, cookies will allow us to:
• Make a note of the first and the last page you visit and the total number of your visits to the website
• Take note of how much time you spend on each of the pages of our website
• Make a note of how you visited the site
• Make a note of how you accessed the site, including any keyword searches, search engine information, or contacts
List of Cookies
The following is a list of cookies used by this website and indicates the specific function of each of them:
Nome del Cookie
ID del Cookie
Questi cookie sono utilizzati per registrare il modo in cui gli utenti interagiscono con il sito web. Queste informazioni sono utilizzate per compilare un resoconto e aiutarci a migliorare il sito web. Le informazioni raccolte da questo cookie sono anonime e ci forniscono solamente informazioni su quali pagine sono state visitate dall’utente, la sua locazione e per quanto tempo ha interagito con il nostro sito web.
Utilizzato per la visualizzazione dell'avviso sui cookie
Nome della sessione in uso
For more information on cookies in general and on how to limit or block the cookies used by this website, please visit www.aboutcookies.org. Note that if you limit or block the cookies used by this site, you may reduce its functionality and usability.